Into the Wild West
- Lorna Silverbreeze: Beautiful, young-looking, blonde Half-Elf Mayor. Calm and relaxed, a steady hand guiding Tarle with the advice of Darin and his friends
- Bergstrom Jacobson: Large middle-aged Master Merchant. Has connections to the Argosian nobility. The party suspects he is behind the bandits and don’t trust him.
- Flint Stoneforge: Aging Dwarven blacksmith. Puts on a grumpy exterior, but actually secretly quite cheerful.
- Morgrim: Young Tiefling Weaponsmith. Shifty and nervous, the party suspect he may have an issue with Mishann.
- Brother Marchant: Doddery old Cleric who runs the multi-faith temple. A piercing gaze if he feels he is being mocked, but a kindly old soul.
- Hogar Sark: Half-Orc Landlord of The Spitting Drake. Friends with Jeraal Hightower and one of nature’s bullies.
- Tumnus Timethief: Middle-aged Gnome jeweler.
- Thorgrim Goldpeak: Dwarven Mage, Thane of Hammerfast and former adventurer. A flabby dwarf dressed in fine robes, perceptive and quiet, he comes across as bookish and absent minded to the foolish.
- Kronin Strongaxe: Aging Dwarven chief miner. Runs Hammerfast day to day and despite his age is active and healthy
- Orsik Silverhammer: Elderly Dwarven priest of Moradin. Discoverer of the Mithril seam and preacher of peace and tolerance, loved by all local dwarves.
- Noun Shatterstone: Dwarven “Ranger” of the North. A loner, Noun feels the responsibility of his role in patrolling for danger.
- Rangrim Ironblade: Half-Elf Guard Captain. Rangrim was found as an orphan and raised by Kronin after a raid on a small village 40 years ago. A wicked sense of humour and a love of practical jokes.
- Kithri Scooner: Halfling Landlady of The Stone Barge. A typical light hearted halfling, full of life and fun.
- Yavin Manfellow: Half-Elf, Bergstrom’s factor in Riverton. Ill favoured young man in love with wealth.
- Vanchu: Half-Orc “Ranger” of the South East. Introverted and happier out in nature’s wilderness alone than with anyone else.
- Captain Geovani Papskaya: Barge Captain. Ostentatious 4th son of a 2nd son of a minor lordling and former pirate. Always looking for a new challenge.
- Captain Ungar Strongback: Half-Orc barge captain. An ex-mercenary, he is a rough and ready practical man with a short temper.
- Lo-Kag: Goliath trader and “tavern” owner. A grizzled veteran prospector, Lo-Kag has a wooden right leg and no left arm. But no one tries to mess with or cheat him.